- Regular Water Changes: Replace the water in your ice bath regularly, ideally after each use, to prevent the buildup of bacteria and other contaminants.
- Use Filtered Water: If possible, fill your ice bath with filtered water. This can reduce the presence of impurities and chlorine, which can be harsh on the skin.
- Clean the Tub: After draining the water, clean the tub with a non-abrasive cleaner. Avoid harsh chemicals that can damage the tub or irritate your skin. Rinse thoroughly to remove any cleaning residue.
- Sanitize: Occasionally, use a mild disinfectant to sanitize the tub. Ensure that the product is safe for use in baths and does not harm the skin.
- Check pH Levels: If you're using the ice bath frequently, consider checking the pH levels of the water, especially if you're using any additives. The ideal pH level should be neutral, around 7.
- Cover When Not in Use: Keep the ice bath covered when not in use to prevent debris, insects, and other contaminants from entering.
- Monitor for Algae and Mold: Regularly inspect for signs of algae or mold growth, especially in corners and hidden areas. Clean immediately if any growth is detected.
- Personal Hygiene: Encourage users to shower before entering the ice bath to minimize the introduction of sweat, oils, and dirt.
By following these steps, you can ensure your ice bath remains clean, hygienic, and safe for use.
It's really straightforward! Just grab a hose-pipe or a bucket and fill it with water at room temperature. When the container is about 70% full, it's all set for your initial plunge!
Afterward, consider putting in some ice or ice packs to lower the temperature even more. Thanks to the insulation on the top, bottom, and sides of our Pods, they keep the water temperature stable for a surprisingly long time!
No, we wouldn't recommend Chlorine as it is a strong chemical but we do recommend Bromine if you want to use a chemical to keep the water fresh
To prolong the water's usability, consider adding Bromine in tablet or powder form. This can extend the water's freshness for up to a month.
Bromine is gentler on the skin compared to Chlorine, especially in cold water, and a small amount is quite effective.
YES 100% this isn’t the cheap microfibre towelling you can buy. This microfibre has fast drying and super absorbent tech that make theses towel changing robes fantastic.
so easy to set up, means i can get some cold water treatment without having to drive half an hour to the beach.
also means i can scream like a girl getting in without anyone seeing me on the beach haha.
deffo buy and love the robe as well but my wife has stolen it so ordering another one with the discount code i got with the order
Best deal i can find online, buy it before they sell out i bet it wont be long when people find out
Have been seeing everyone buy these and the other brands are charging £100+ for just the icebath so i seen this deal and i knew i had to buy it.
i have used it every day and it feels so good, the towel robe is became a part of my daily life as well haha, so easy to use after a shower and warms you up after a dip as well.
Came the day after i ordered it
told all my friends as well